Set of Professional cutting boards made from low-density polyethylene, colour coded for easy identification and to help eliminate cross contamination and ensure food preparation complies with the food safety act of 1990. They also comply with HACCP food regulations. Furthermore, these boards are soft on knife blades to extend their life and retain their edge. The lightweight nature of these boards ensures they can easily be transferred to a cooking pot or bin without putting strain on the user.
- Prevent cross contamination.
- Easy clean non-stick design.
- Soft on knife blades to extend their life and retain their edge.
- Colour coded to comply with HACCP food regulations.
- Low-density polyethylene.
- Size: 450mm(L) x 300mm(W) x 10mm(H).
- Weight: 1.324 kg per board.
Please choose from the drop down menu for your required boards.
- Yellow - cooked meat
- Brown - vegetables
- Blue - raw fish
- White - baked and dairy goods
- Green - salad and fruit
- Red - raw meat
Please note that all sizes are approximate.
||EZ00450 - C1N1
||6 x YZ-H4530