This Fan Speed Controller can be used with most single-phase industrial extractor fans which are utilised in building ventilation such as in restaurants, takeaways, warehouses, factories, and other commercial settings.
For the installation and operation manual please click HERE
- Electronic Single-Phase Speed Controller.
- CE Marked: tested and certified to be in compliant with the with the relevant EC Council Directive 2014/30/EU on Electromagnetic Compatibility & Low Voltage Directives 2014/35/EU.
- The controller is designed for continuous operation at 6.0 Amp maximum load at 40⁰ C ambient, on a single phase 230V, 50/60Hz supply.
- Wall Box Supplied.
- ON/OFF Switch.
- Speed Regulation Control Knob.
- Must be installed by a qualified electrician.
- Installer must follow the controller’s “INSTALLTION AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS”.
- Minimum speed must be set initially by adjusting the internal potentiometer on the controller PCB.