The Grease Trap flow systems are formed from high-quality stainless steel with corrosion free construction. Additionally, they are now a necessary component for your restaurant or takeaway under British Law. The seams are fully welded for additional strength and durability.
Grease trap filters have been developed to improve commercial drainage systems to prevent drainage systems from blocking. The grease trap filter can be easily fitted into your premises; Thus, minimizing installation costs.
The Building Regulations 2000-part H - Drainage & Waste Disposal (2002 edition) sets out rules for the management of grease: 2.21 Drainage serving kitchens in commercial hot food premises should be fitted with a grease separator designed in accordance with BS EN 1825-2:2002 and BS EN 1825-1:2004 or other effective means of grease removal. A legal requirement under current European Standards. All our grease traps are designed in accordance with these regulations.
Size and Capacity:
L x W x H (mm)
Grease Capacity |
Capacity to Inlet/Outlet |
|EZ-SSGT26A ||860 x 450 x 334 ||26 ||150 - 200 ||106 ||50 |
* Other sizes are available
** Please note that all sizes are approximate
- Manual Tpe Grease Trap
- High-quality stainless steel
- Designed in accordance with BS EN 1825-2:2002 and BS EN 1825-1:2004
- Quick release watertight lid for simple inspection and cleaning
- Seams fully welded for additional strength and durability
- Airtight seal minimizes odour pollution
- Corrosion free construction
- Improves wastewater discharge quality optimisation
- Uses standard “multi-fit” couplings connections
- Keeps drain clear of blockages; make savings on call out fees
- 1x Stainless Steel Grease Trap
1x Food waste filter removable basket mesh
- 1x T-pipe flow control fitting
- 2x multi-fit adjustable couplings (size 50-60mm)