This ignition control module box is a direct replacement for use in Blodget DFG-100 & DFG200 ovens and many more that use the Solid-State controls and 24V electronic ignitors. Parts M1054 & 20348.
- Replacement for Blodgett G770 MGA-2
- Designed / manufactured by the same company that builds the Baso gas valves (used in most of the Blodgett ovens).
- Intermittent Pilot Ignition
- Prepurge: None
- Trial: 50 Sec
- Retry: None
- 24VAC 50/60Hz
- NEC Class 2
- ANSI Z21.20, SA, CSA-C22.2
- Also used in Blodgett DFG-100 7 DFG-200 Ovens
- Replaces Part: M1054 & 20348
- Replaces Johnson Control Part: G770 MGA-2
- Replaces Fenwal Part: 35-63J111-415
- Made in USA
If your original controller is faulty, you should seek advice from a technically competent professional who should be able to identify what is causing this fault.
Without rectifying the cause of the original failure, you may damage your new controller. Consequently, we cannot accept returns or warranty claims for controllers.